To all my readers

Happy Holidays3

As there are many faiths in the world celebrating at this time of year and many of my teaching friends are in different countries of the world, I felt this was a more appropriate image to celebrate this season of holidays.

Thank you to my genealogical friends for taking the various courses at UTAS over the last year and wishing you joy in the future with your studies and family history research.

3 thoughts on “To all my readers

1. The same back to you Sue. Thank you for this blog and your valued input into the fb page over the past 12 months or so. Looking forward to more in 2016.
    Cheers,
    Marilyn.

2. That is so cute. We are having a Grandchild free Christmas can’t recommend it. It is so quiet here and the house has stayed tidy all day. Looking forward to small visitors sooon and a new arrival on the family tree. Hope your Christmas was Merry. Dusty windy storm at 5pm split and went around again, if anyone sees the monsoon point it this way please. Back in the New Year.

3. Hi Sue, thank you for all your support and encouragement on the FB page, and for this blog too.
    Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2016. 🙂