Excellent letter for nearing the end of the challenge and for those finishing their diploma. I want to ask:
- can’t I find my father’s father’s birth?
- can’t I find Rebecca Jackson’s mother?
- is it easier to find records in Tasmania than in England?
- is it difficult to understand DNA?
- can’t I date photos very well?
- is there no Polynesian ethnicity in my father when his grandfather is supposedly half Samoan?
- can’t I find which of 7 John Davey’s in Devon is mine?
I am hoping understanding DNA more might help me answer some of these questions.
Readers: Please leave a comment about my post or something beginning with Y that relates to your family history or your research.