I have heard of NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month but on some genealogy feeds I follow, I found there is something similar for genealogists.
This is called NaGenWriMo and Taralyn Parker has written a post about what is involved.
I have decided I am going to post one of my family history photos each day with a bit of a story about each. I will also include dates of BDM for some of my direct ancestors. These posts wont be like my long researched biographies but just a few short paragraphs with a photo.
Readers: Are you going to take part in NaGenWriMo 2022?
Leave comment below with link to your blog so I can visit or follow for the month.
Below you will see links to each of the posts I publish as part of NaGenWriMo 2022.
- November 1: My Family Photos Box
- November 2: Death of George Davey
- November 3: Death of Isabella Colgrave nee Watkins
- November 4: Playing sports as a child
- November 5: Guiding and Scouting in the family – Mum
- November 6: Guiding and Scouting in the family – Dad
- November 7: Guiding and Scouting in the family – Sue
- November 8: Douglas River holidays
- November 9: Holidays with friends
- November 10: Birth of Hannah Davey
- November 11: Uncle Mike at ANZAC parades
- November 12: My dad celebrates 90 years on earth
- November 13: Square dancing
- November 14: Marriage Colgrave Watkinson
- November 15: Siblings – part 1
- November 16: Siblings – part 2
- November 17: Cousins
- November 18: Where I’ve lived
Review of how well I went for my first participation in NaGenWriMo.